Advance certification in PPC training
Pay Per Click Training
Pay Per click (PPC) is one of the main techniques used in Search
Engine Marketing (SEM).It is used by marketers who want to
advertise their products or services online. Google Adwords & Bing
Ads reaches more than 90% of the internet users who search for
information in Google and Bing and will get from PPC training in delhi by doing google adword certification course
About PPC Course
Our PPC Training in delhi focuses on the top three search engines
such Google, Bing(MSN) and Yahoo. This PPC training in delhi
program will cover all the practical features that will give you a knowledge of Google Adwords which will get from google adword certification course,
targeting best practices for Adwords campaign – keyword selection,
structure, ads positioning preferences, and creative optimization. Our
courses are even challenging for experienced digital marketers. PPC training in delhi course provides a complete and practical approach of
developing and managing a successful and profitable SEM
Why is it important to be involved in PPC
Well, a recent research by Jupiter Media shows that whooping 97% of
the searchers go online first for products and services while
considering the originality of the business. Search is growing
explosively. In 2013, it was 62 billion searches per month in the first
3 months of the year, and now in 2016, Google and Yahoo jointly
account for overwhelming 91 billion searches made online.
- Pay Per Click is one of the greatest ways of Direct Online Marketing which is learn by PPC training in delhi.
- Pay Per Click results are faster when compared to Search Engine Optimization operations.
- Best for startup businesses who are planning to capture onlinemarket.
- Many big companies hire PPC professionals with a high paying jobin MNCs which is learn by PPC training in delhi. .
- If you own a business and running a Pay Per Click campaign, we wouldsuggest undergoing the Search Engine Marketing Training to optimize your price by PPC training in delhi.
Call or Click mindset: People search for businesses or
services online, and over 90% will either call or go to the website
before making a purchase. Now you can’t oppose the fact that
the business which is not available online is in absolute risk state.
How PPC works?
Pay per Click is a great framework provided by many victorious
online advertisers which will get from PPC training in delhi. These are the sponsored links shown at the top
and on the right side of the page in all the top search
engines. Pay Per Click works exactly same across all platforms of search
engines. Google, Bing, Yahoo, are three major players regarding
Pay Per Click advertising. Each of these search engines got their platforms
for Pay Per Click campaigns. It engages in finding the right keyword to focus
on in your website to show up in the search engine results. Pay Per Click
works on an auction process where various ads compete based on
biddings. As an outcome, the ads get placed at the top rank of the
Golden Triangle to get excessive visibility.
Professionals who study PPC course with us:
PPC training in delhi is appropriate for individuals who are
Seeking in-depth knowledge of paid search engine
marketing activities. Traffic builders, online advertisers, SEM
experts, organizers are likely to have a magnetic attraction
towards this PPC training in delhi because of the outstanding
search visibility of their business firms.
Why join PPC course with Ayeva Institute?
- >We have PPC professional trainers to provide PPC training in delhi.
- Our PPC training in delhi course will give you better learningexperience with various live projects training.
- We offer both PPC training in delhi and online GoogleAdwords classes.
- We encourage you to get Google Adwords Certification from google itself by doing google adword certification course.
- Ayeva Institute education provides best PPC training in delhi and experienced professionals.
- We also help you take exams for Google AdWords certification by doing google adword certification course.without charging any add on fee and also provide PPC training in delhi.
- What is Paid Marketing
- Benefits of Paid Marketing
- Paid Marketing Channels
- Paid Bidding Strategies
- Direct Campaign Vs. Branding Campaign
- Account Creation
- Billing Methods
- AdWords Interface Tour
- Basic AdWords Terminology
- Recent updates in AdWords
- Account structure in AdWords
- AdWords Account Limits
- Types of Campaigns
- Search , Display, Shopping, Online Video
- Location Settings
- Language Settings
- Networks and Devices
- Bidding Strategies
- Budget Settings
- Ad Scheduling
- Ad Extensions
- Ad delivery and Ad Rotation
- Ad groups Structure
- Example Adgroups
- Keyword Match Types
- Broad Match
- Phrase Match
- Exact Match
- Broad Match Modifier
- Keyword Planner
- Keyword Research Process
- AdWords Auction
- What is Ad Rank
- What is Quality Score
- Factors affecting QS
- Actual CPC
- Relation between QS and CPC
- Types of Bidding
- Flexible Bidding strategies
- Structure of Ad
- Types of Ad Position
- Character Limits
- Landing Page Quality
- Best and Worst Ads Examples
- Guidelines for Ads Creation
- Site links
- Call Extension
- Call out Extension
- Filters and Segments
- Column Customization
- Search Terms
- Auction Insights
- Keyword Reports
- Automated Rules
- Keyword Diagnosis Tool
- Dimensions Tab
- What is Conversion
- Types of Conversions
- Implementing Conversion Tracking
- Conversion Reports
- Practical Case Study
- ROI Calculation
- Setting a Display Network Campaign
- Concept of CPM and Branding
Types of Targeting
- Keyword Based
- Interest and Remarketing
Ad Formats for Display Network
- Display Ad Builder
- Display Planner Tool
- Remarketing Campaign
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Mobile Apps Campaign
- Mobile Ad Formats
- Importance of Video Marketing
- Setting a Video Campaign
- YouTube Targeting Methods
- Bidding Types
- Type of YouTube Ads
- Reporting and Analysis
- Shopping Campaign Setup
- Google Merchant Centre
- Product Groups
- Ad Formats
- Reporting and Analysis
- Change History
- Account Access Levels
- Display Planner
- Ad Preview and Diagnosis
- My Client Center
Get a Free Demo Class
More Than 57+ Available Courses
SORT ABOUT US
We are Ayeva
work since 2017.
Ayeva institute provides PPC training in delhi and the DEMO class for google adword certification course and each and every course absolutely FREE of cost. You can come in the institute for PPC training in delhi at hours that are from 10 am to 8pm and can take your demo class or you can also book your demo class according to your comfort timings by calling on 8448440848
- The demo class is absolutely free of cost
- Come anytime in the institute for the demo
- Get the demo from the best trainers of the industry
- Get all your doubts cleared in one demo class
AYEVA COURSE FAQ
Frequently Ask & Questions
Pay per click is the type of the search engine marketing design to drive the traffic or number of user in the website which you will learn from PPC training in delhi or by doing google adword certification course It is the technique of SEM which is used by the marketer who wants to advertise product online. In this advertiser pays to the publisher when the ad is clicked.
What sites offer PPC advertising?
Many sites offer pay per click advertising most common site is Google Adwords and there are many other sites also like bing ads, yahoo search ads etc.
How can I target my PPC ad?
Although search engines vary, most use these three basic targeting options:
- Location: You can target people within a certain geographical area.
- Language: you can select a specific language to target the different people.
- Device. You can choose which devices you want to target including smartphones and desktops.
How to find the best keywords to use in an ad?
When the advertiser create an ad, he should select a keyword that will trigger the ad to appear based on popular searches. Keyword selection can make or break ad, so the advertiser must choose wisely and the best keyword.
What are the different components of a PPC ad?
There are many different components of pay per click ad like:
- Headline. Just like a newspaper, the ad needs a short, attention-grabbing headline.
- Display URL. This is the link that is displayed with the ad and clues customers in on the company that’s hosting the ad.
- Destination URL. This is the link that customers will go to if they click on the ad.
- Description. You’ll need to describe your product or service in a few words to entice customers to click on your ad.
What are the benefits of PPC ads?
It is very difficult to rank up the website or drive traffic to the website which you will learn from PPC trainig in delhi or by doing google adword certificate course PPC helps to website not only gets “front and center attention,” but it is also displayed to customers who are looking specifically for product or service.
Where do ads appear and what do they look like?
Ad may appear at the top of the website or at the right side of the website depends upon the different search engines. The ads can have several different looks depending on which search engine you decide to advertise with.
What to prefer SEO or PPC?
SEO and PPC both have their different advantages or features. It is difficult to do comparison of both But deciding on which one will be the primary source of traffic generation should be based on business goals, and the services and products they are selling.
How long does it take to launch PPC campaign?
Once the business have all the necessary documentation in place, he can begin development and strategic keyword analysis and should have a campaign in place within 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind, process is completely transparent and he will have access to all reporting and keyword views.